LastPass Updates

So if there's no access to their server you won't be able to see your passwords? No offline thingy?

No you can but features like syncing etc wont work.

You need to allow addon to store database locally too. (offline)

I was unable to save a new password. Existing passwords are of course cached offline.

LastPass Authenticator - Android Apps on Google Play

LastPass Authenticator is a two-factor authentication app for your LastPass account and other supported apps. LastPass Authenticator offers simple, secure authentication to your accounts by generating passcodes for login or receiving push notifications for one-tap approval.
ADD MORE SECURITY
Safeguard your LastPass account by requiring two-factor authentication codes when signing in. Two-factor authentication improves your digital security by protecting your account with an additional login step. Even if your password is compromised, your account can’t be accessed without the two-factor authentication code.
You can even mark a device as “trusted”, so you won’t be prompted for codes on that device but your account will still be protected with two-factor authentication.

Last edited by a moderator:
Xy1NC76.webp
hLSvoIg.webp
Gj4tfxS.webp
57KyuXL.webp
jhMXqf2.webp
YnK1luY.webp

Last edited by a moderator:
I have been using PRO for over a month now. Have to say LastPass is highly convenient. Works wonderful even on mobile!

I have also been using LastPass premium for sometime and I like the syncing feature across different platforms. However, I felt that it is a bit buggy at times and the accounts are not always properly synced even after manually clicking on "Refresh Sites" from Advanced Tools. One more thing that I did not like about Lastpass is that they do not accept Paypal for payment. I tried with Virtual Credit Card and it did not accept VCC either. I do not like giving out my actual credit card details anywhere. So, I had to go through the problem of purchasing Bitcoins at first (which LastPass accepts) and then purchasing the premium account. Hope they would have accepted Paypal. Most people feel safer using Paypal and it would be great if companies understand that instead of asking for Credit card details directly.

I thought mobile support was the only useful Pro feature?

Automatic syncing of passwords between various platforms is the most important premium feature at least for me. If you provide temporary share to others for any password (without viewing privilege), then even that password is automatically synced. This helps if you need to share account details with other webmasters or VAs etc.

Exact same reason stops me from purchasing Lastpass pro license.

A lot of people don't like it because of lastpass owning servers where your data is stored unlike other solutions. There is no support for self managed storage of data.