LastPass Updates

Well thats just features vs convenience factor. I believe keepass doesn't use cloud. Any password managers with good integration like lastpass without cloud storage?

Both @Nishant and @Navjot Singh use self managed solutions. They might be able to recommend something.

I am using SafeInCloud since a very long time now. It's a one time payment based solution and they don't store our database on their servers but use your own cloud accounts for it (I keep the db on my Google Drive). I've never tried autofill (via a browser add-on) as I'm not comfortable with it. Overall pretty satisfied with it.

i tried a bunch of solutions. including both local storage and cloud storage based password managers. i like solutions that autofill passwords. even auto login if possible. lastpass has worked best for me. Dashlane came pretty close but had some annoying issues plus a pretty hefty price tag. this is why i always end up coming back to lastpass.

I am using SafeInCloud since a very long time now. It's a one time payment based solution and they don't store our database on their servers but use your own cloud accounts for it (I keep the db on my Google Drive). I've never tried autofill (via a browser add-on) as I'm not comfortable with it. Overall pretty satisfied with it.
autofill is he most useful thing I need. Prevents dad from google login into unknown sites.

I paid for Premium back in June, and now multi device is free.... :/

Does the self storage options like SafeInCloud have autofill in Chrome & Android? (where I use LP's autofill mostly)

I almost purchased it last week!! Now its free!!

About keepass - you can have your data on google drive etc.

But then its tough to maintain.

Lastpass is most comfortable for me.

As long as my data stays encrypted on their server I think I am ok.

Well, he is right. I dumped Keepass due to the same problem. It is tough to maintain if you want multi device access.

Source

Ideal for groups of up to 50 people, LastPass Teams lets you bring the convenience and security of LastPass to your office. And though it’s powerful, you don’t have to be an IT admin to manage and use LastPass Teams. We built it for business owners, team leads, and everyday users like you, so you can be confident in solving your team’s password problems. Learn more at lastpass.com/teams.

Security Update for the LastPass Extension | The LastPass Blog

This is something serious which they have not revealed details about

They are saying that:
Use the LastPass Vault as a launch pad – Launch sites directly from the LastPass vault. This is the safest way to access your credentials and sites until this vulnerability is resolved.

Its hinting that - dont open websites via brower URL bar... open via vault.

From Passwords to Passports, a New Way to Manage Your Family’s Digital Life | The LastPass Blog

Unlimited sharing with your family
Every family is unique, so you need a flexible way to store and share information with others. With LastPass Families, organize items into as many folders as you need, so you can share login credentials to household bills with your significant other, while sharing entertainment sites with the whole family – all while keeping personal sites separate in your private vault.
A family backup plan
There’s no telling what the future holds, and traditional methods of preparing for the unknown no longer cover everything. With LastPass Families, you can combine all valuable information, from online bank accounts to Social Security cards to healthcare details, in one place and give emergency access to a family member so you’re never locked out in unexpected situations.
Simple setup & management
With a LastPass account for up to 6 family members, LastPass Families allows everyone to easily store and access all their passwords and information, no matter what device they’re using. The lead family manager purchases the subscription and is able to designate additional managers, as well as add and remove family members.

I could not find pricing on their website.

theyre just beta testing it. its free for premium users for 6 months.

lastpass costs 12$ annually iirc. should see how the family plan holds up