• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 35,220
Status
Not open for further replies.

bhanuraghav

ISP
wired reliance
Hi, I am already an Airtel IPTV user. I just want to know is there any language change option for some channels in IPTV as in Airtel Digital TV. (for eg. Discovery, NGC , Cartoon network etc). And how to do it?Please help....Thanks in Advance

As far as I know(and tried myself) it is not possible. By the way, you are on which plan? How many channels do you get?

As far as I know(and tried myself) it is not possible. By the way, you are on which plan? How many channels do you get?

Thanx 4 ur reply....i m using 1199 plan in which i get 139 channels......

----------

It is possible...if i remember correctly pressing both * and # simultaneously toggles between languages

Thanx 4 ur reply......let me check it bro.....

----------

It is possible...if i remember correctly pressing both * and # simultaneously toggles between languages

Not Working bro.......:-(

^ welcome back..this time here to stay? :001_rolleyes:

There is button on top of the remote (near the power button) which toggles the language between english/hindi or whatever else is available. Dont have the remote handy right now so cant tell which one it is. But there are only 3 buttons on top so you'll be able to find it easily anyways.

There is button on top of the remote (near the power button) which toggles the language between english/hindi or whatever else is available. Dont have the remote handy right now so cant tell which one it is. But there are only 3 buttons on top so you'll be able to find it easily anyways.

Did anyone figure out how to change language in Airtel IPTV and which are the channels where multiple language options are available.

I do not know how to change - but my 3 year old kid while playing with the remote managed to change the language of CN....so while 3 year olds' can manage .. we 33 year olds' are still trying to figure it out... 🙂

Any help will be appreciated....!!!

There is no Audio button on right side of power button on my Airtel IPTV remote, the remote is black in color - do not know if any other model is in place, please advise.

Below is the image of remote I have

[color=rgb(40,40,40);font-family:'Droid Sans', helvetica, arial, sans-serif;]Did anyone figure out [/color][font="'Droid Sans'"]how to change[/font][color=rgb(40,40,40);font-family:'Droid Sans', helvetica, arial, sans-serif;] [/color][font="'Droid Sans'"]language[/font][color=rgb(40,40,40);font-family:'Droid Sans', helvetica, arial, sans-serif;] [/color][color=rgb(40,40,40);font-family:'Droid Sans', helvetica, arial, sans-serif;]Airtel[/color][color=rgb(40,40,40);font-family:'Droid Sans', helvetica, arial, sans-serif;] [/color][font="'Droid Sans'"]IPTV ????????????????[/font]

Wow. People are still using Airtel IPTV? How many channels are they providing? And how many of them are on Time Shift?

chromaniac said:
Wow. People are still using Airtel IPTV? How many channels are they providing? And how many of them are on Time Shift?
I love the recent changes . (parts of them) . They removed star movies, hbo and history channel. (history isnt on iptv at all), but they just a week or so back added set pix, discovery turbo and DISCOVERY SCIENCE WOOHOO! and also comedy central and movies now @TS .
I've got to say, no matter how many things there are to complain about in the whole scene, the recent channel additions are awesome! Can't bellieve iptv is still getting support. VH1 is also there now, i recently noticed it. Might've been there earlier also. (time shift)
Akash Rajain said:
[color=rgb(40,40,40);font-family:'Droid Sans', helvetica, arial, sans-serif;]Did anyone figure out [/color][font="'Droid Sans'"]how to change[/font][color=rgb(40,40,40);font-family:'Droid Sans', helvetica, arial, sans-serif;] [/color][font="'Droid Sans'"]language[/font][color=rgb(40,40,40);font-family:'Droid Sans', helvetica, arial, sans-serif;] [/color][color=rgb(40,40,40);font-family:'Droid Sans', helvetica, arial, sans-serif;]Airtel[/color][color=rgb(40,40,40);font-family:'Droid Sans', helvetica, arial, sans-serif;] [/color][font="'Droid Sans'"]IPTV ????????????????[/font]
yes press the little 'audio' button on the remote. If the channel doesnt support language change, it will change the audio from sterio to left only, to right only and finally to both upon repeatedly pressing the audio button. (top most row)

Status
Not open for further replies.