Language change option in Airtel IPTV

bhanuraghav

[OP]
Apr 21, 2009
Hi, I am already an Airtel IPTV user. I just want to know is there any language change option for some channels in IPTV as in Airtel Digital TV. (for eg. Discovery, NGC , Cartoon network etc). And how to do it?Please help....Thanks in Advance

gopichandpai

Regular
Regulars
Jul 2, 2008
As far as I know(and tried myself) it is not possible. By the way, you are on which plan? How many channels do you get?

aviral sangal

Senior
Dec 9, 2010
Noida
It is possible...if i remember correctly pressing both * and # simultaneously toggles between languages

bhanuraghav

[OP]
Apr 21, 2009
As far as I know(and tried myself) it is not possible. By the way, you are on which plan? How many channels do you get?

Thanx 4 ur reply....i m using 1199 plan in which i get 139 channels......

----------

It is possible...if i remember correctly pressing both * and # simultaneously toggles between languages

Thanx 4 ur reply......let me check it bro.....

----------

Not Working bro.......:-(

cyberwiz

Regulars
Mar 11, 2005
Delhi
^ welcome back..this time here to stay? :001_rolleyes:

IMNS

Regular
Regulars
Sep 12, 2011
There is button on top of the remote (near the power button) which toggles the language between english/hindi or whatever else is available. Dont have the remote handy right now so cant tell which one it is. But there are only 3 buttons on top so you'll be able to find it easily anyways.

gg_bti

May 11, 2010
There is button on top of the remote (near the power button) which toggles the language between english/hindi or whatever else is available. Dont have the remote handy right now so cant tell which one it is. But there are only 3 buttons on top so you'll be able to find it easily anyways.

Did anyone figure out how to change language in Airtel IPTV and which are the channels where multiple language options are available.

I do not know how to change - but my 3 year old kid while playing with the remote managed to change the language of CN....so while 3 year olds' can manage .. we 33 year olds' are still trying to figure it out... :)

Any help will be appreciated....!!!

gg_bti

May 11, 2010
There is no Audio button on right side of power button on my Airtel IPTV remote, the remote is black in color - do not know if any other model is in place, please advise.

Below is the image of remote I have