Landline Service from Reliance Jio Fiber

• Thread starter Thread starter undercover
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 109
  • Views Views 23,370
@ap99 it is displayed same in my landline as well what I specifically wanted to know was about + so thats not displayed,seems like its an issue with me only,will get in touch with local jio representative,thanks for the info

Caller Id works for me & number is displayed with 91....... but the + sign is not visible. My instrument is a corded phone made by Beetel. Before this corded instrument I was using a v old Panasonic cordless working on 1.86Mhz frequency & it worked well but the display was screwed up & not v legible, except fr this it worked well.

Last edited:
@socrates Thanks,i have a beetel instrument too but caller id is not working tried to reset the router but it still did not work so called up Jio’s local engineer and he said the he is first time hearing such an issue and If anyone is facing any issues that are with calling facility and in that case they get the firmware pushed to the router from the backend so said that he will forward the issue.

Yes i have tried atleast 3 of them and it is not a device issue as earlier it was working fine previously on the same devices and also i have noticed since this issue of caller id came up the ringing pattern of my connection has also changed like earlier it used to be a long single ring and now it has turned to very short ringing pattern like long beeps with a gaps.