Landline Service from Reliance #JioFiber

Dhiraj

Regulars
@MSR Murthy I get the caller Id on mine. But I have received only a few calls, mostly from MTNL and jio network , so cant say if its displaying caller ID for all.

rvk3

hii @Dhiraj and @socrates could you tell us the brand and model of landline instrument that you are using that supports caller id on jio giga fiber . tq

Dhiraj

Regulars
I am using Alcatel T16 Corded Landline Phone that I bought from Amazon, but I think just about any phone with caller id should work fine.

Sushubh

Administrator
there are two kinds of caller id tech from my understanding. if you are using a device imported from usa, it would not work on indian lines. you need to add a converter in the middle. at least that's how it works on regular landlines.

rvk3

i am planning to buy a cordless phone from usa . i found that on amazon india we get phones working on 2.4 ghz band . that means there will a lot of disturbance coz the jio router also works on 2.4ghz band . cordless phones from usa work on 1.9ghz band . so i took that decision . i will check and inform you guys whether the caller id feature is working here or not