• Views Views 1,898

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
So this has become quite frequent.

Is trai offering a reporting platform for these? Dnd app has stopped processing spam texts again. Calls haven't worked for me for ages now. This is more serious than just plain spam.

xvmqnXW.webp

PGportal?
Immediate resolution would be to send to Airtel. But how far they will deal with it is anybody's guess.

Not even able to login let alone report anything.
I fail to understand why someone is not making an ad supported app to replace this Trai shit app.

Happened to my mother today. She got a call from a random number saying that her Airtel number KYC is not done and it won't work post today. He asked to install some app by the name of Airtel service provider. I immediately disconnected the call, ironically Airtel had just sent a warning message about KYC scam

Even if the TRAI app works, nobody really bothers about spam & all parties (except the customer) goes thru the motions. Here's one example which I routinely get
This is an update related to DND SR No SR00001XXXXXXX raised for your Jio number XXXXXXXXXXX Our investigation into your complaint indicates that the content of reported SMS was service/transactional in nature. Hence, no action can be taken against the reported SMS sender ID. Thank you, Team Jio
Pinging anyone on Twitter is equally useless.