Cast::
Tushar Kapoor
Ritesh Deshmukh
Sarah Jane Dias
Neha Sharma
Chunky Pandey
Anupam Kher

Here is the First Look!!https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IsZ5xtzMx3M

at least they don't have any pretences about being non vulgar.

totally man. but these producer goes on war with censorships and censor edits to retain the stuff to any extent. rest they dont care if it has an PG-13 or A

----------

Is this the official poster? its totally inappropriate and vulgar. atleast they dont have to show it like that. the name suggest it all along with these two machos. 😉

----------

It like the comic senario where the lilttle ones looks at the poster and parents litreally cover their eyes. with their hands. no dont look there. but still the clever ones try to peek through the fingers.

heh 😉

If Censor is allowing such indirect vulgarness and nudity, then it would be better they allow Adult Channels on Television too.

@ indianmascothmmm. valid. can be a ppv kinda thing. people will be more tend to pay for that instead of usuall ppv crap dth's have. heh 😉i recently changed my airtel subscrption from ultra to mega. coz of this censorship thing on english channels. it felt good to see explicit content shows like Californication , Spartacus/Entourage on FX and HBO. And Few on CC. they literally murdered these awesome shows with censhorships and the 31min of californication and entourage just came to 19-22min. with some serious edits. Thats really insane. Absoulutely No point of watching it on indian television.

Is this telecast on TV?

I don't think the censor board can do anything about YouTube.

In TV Promo few words will be replaced by " Mute " but in theater, everything will be intact as usual. And the way words are muted on TV, any Tom, Dick & Harry can easily guess.

We humans catch bad words and meaning much faster than good words 😉

BTW, watched the promo on MTV today and its same on TV also. " Macho Denge ".No mute, No cut , Nothing !!!

isit just on mtv or every channel....coz mtv shows explicit content and afterwatds aplogizes to broadcast ministry.anyways its expected. people are more prone to digg the movie like this way. movie all about these words.

Garden Garden Song | Kya Super Kool Hai Hum | Ritesh Deshmukh, Tusshar Kapoor - YouTube[/URL]

Last edited by a moderator:
Another Too Much wala Trailor ............. Vicky Donor :001tt1:

Super Kool Hain Hum | Theatrical Trailer 2 Uncensored - YouTube[/URL]

Last edited by a moderator: