Ku and C band channels outside india

• Thread starter Thread starter vinniv
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 6,757
Yes Indian FTA channels can be received outside India by proper selection of dish size & also proper alignment of the dish, you also can get paid channels, but for that you need to get proper decoder STB from respective channel provider (like Zee, STAR, etc)

Thanks Kedar, I was trying to get the Pay channels available in India. So my idea was to get a subscription based card from India and then use it outside the country. I have the required equipment as you can see in the link on my post.Note that I am already receiving FTA in Australia, all I need is the paid channels from India by using a card from India. Difference being that I use outside India 🙂

Paid channels on KU band available on DISH TV & Tata Sky can be received in countries around INDIA having their foorprints, but I doubt in Australia and their cards are paired with their STB's so you cannot use their cards in other STB'sThe Paid channels on C band can be viewed in far countries as they have big footprints. You can try to contact the respective channel provider line "One Alliance" for Sony, NDTV, etc, ZEE for Zee channels, and similiar