Kodi

• Thread starter Thread starter alig
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 18
  • Views Views 6,071
Also try Boxee then , if you like XBMC

Also try Boxee then , if you like XBMC

I tried XBMC, and found out it was good. Did you try Boxee? well if you did can give your feed back please? Thanks!

Today we announce XBMC for Android. Not a remote, not a thin client; the real deal. No root or jailbreak required. XBMC can be launched as an application on your set-top-box, tablet, phone, or wherever else Android may be found.

If you don't understand just what this is, think of having Windows Media Center running on your Android device, fully customizable, open-source, and with full Python plug-in support. Now think of it on Google TV boxes, Android-on-a-stick style devices, or the Nexus Q. Music, video, internet apps like Pandora, all running on Android device. XMBC does all this, and more. Have a look at Wikipedia if you're not familiar with the media center concept.

This version build in 20120809
Thanks to kemonine96

NOTE:
Xbmc for android will be released officially with XBMC 12 "Frodo", around November 2012.
All builds now and later available are some WIP alpha versions with no support just for people information.

SO IF YOU DONT LIKE THIS VERSION DONT DOWNLOAD IT!THANKS!

Seems to work fine on the Note on 4.0.4:

You can get the nightlies from here:
xda-developers - View Single Post - XBMC Nightlies

XBMC Changes Its Name To Kodi For Release 14, For Practical And Legal Reasons

Vn96cPK.png

This is an awesome product, after my WDTV's ethernet port burned, I installed Kodi on Raspberry pi and i'm wondering why I did not experiment with this before.