Knight-Rider (TV Series)

• Thread starter Thread starter SVK
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 22
  • Views Views 6,901
Well these US serials were originally from the 1980s like Knight Rider, Streethawk, Airwolf, A-Team etc, you need to be from nearly one generation earlier to know the popularity 😀 If you are under 30 today chances are less you'd find them familiar/popular...
I too remember Street Hawk & Knight Rider coming on DD (though I am under 30 😀). We had just taken TV and these serials use to come, which we watched with enthu (though didnt understood much of dialogues then :ashamed🙂

I am under 30 but i too remember Street Hawk and Knight Rider. I vaguely remember Dallas on DD Metro.

if you folks are under 30 and saw the series then you might have been like 5 yrs old at the time 😀 unless you watched re-runs occuring years later which is more likely

Those were the best days. Those serials were also very good in terms of quality. Now we have so much choice but no quality.

I was somewhat disappointed with Knight Rider even back then in 88-89 when it was telecasted in DD. Somehow the 'hero in a car' did'nt provide the thrills as a 'hero in a bike' (read Street Hawk, which occupied the same broadcast slot prior to Knight Rider). It looked silly when i watched some downloaded episodes 2-3 yrs back.