Kingdom of Dreams

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 42
  • Views Views 73,319
A R Rahman would launch the theme song of the Commonwealth Games 2010 at an event at Kingdom of Dreams tomorrow.

I assume the launch would take place in Showshaa Theater.

This is pretty incredible. I expect to see more traffic jams in my area tomorrow evening. 🙁

---------- Post added at 11:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:06 PM ----------

By the way, the IIFA Buzz launch is delayed again. I think it's going to happen soon and Salman Khan is again expected to be the chief guest!

https://youtube.com/watch?v=883dL6qRqoI

a video of the launch of Commonwealth theme song by A R Rahman at Showshaa Theatre at Kingdom of Dreams.

---------- Post added at 03:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:59 PM ----------

Zangoora would be the first show at Showshaa Theater in Kingdom of Dreams

https://youtube.com/watch?v=wC2QHQ6juYg&feature=player_embedded

Have been planning to visit this place for long. What would be a good estimate of the time that gets spent here, assuming we watch a show too?

ah well... zangoora lasts for around 2 hours. and the other thing is the culture gully. it is a series of restaurants. you can get bored in 10 minutes or you can spend hours here.

Just restaurants? What do people do, just eat and go home? So is it something like a mall with a theatre where I go, watch something, look around a bit all in 3 - 4 hours time?

have you been to surajkund mela? culture gully is a lot like that with pavilions of different states. each pavilion has shopping options. a demo of the local culture. something like that. the focus is definitely on food. but multiple shit is happening all the time. dances by performers and so on... hard to describe.

Sorry for bumping. Does anyone know whether it will be open on Wednesday(eid) or not. Plan on visiting.

Which all days does Hussain and others show up? A friend was saying some days they don't show up....some days tickets start from 699,other days 999

In my case back in 2010-11, hussain, gauhar were there when there were some special guests in audience, they were awarded for something first and then the show started.

So yeah only on special occasions you can see Hussain and more.

We were 7 people and price per ticket was rs. 1000