• Views Views 73,296

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
https://goo.gl/CM2x

Alright. This is a post about an upcoming tourist destination here in Gurgaon which if executed as it is planned... could become THE prime spot for international tourists in India.

The project is named Kingdom of Dreams. It is being developed by a group which calls itself The Great Indian Nautanki Company.

I have seen the place which is heavily under construction nowadays.

I have seen the blueprints. I even saw the presentation on what it is supposed to become when it is finished.

If what i saw turns out just like that... This place would be a live bollywood set prepared for a movie like Devdas (the one from Sanjay Leela Bhansali)...

It is supposed to have an auditorium with a live theater. Along with tons of other stuff. IIFA Cafe and Little India Street are two other elements.

Some of the 'celebrities' involved in the project are: Amitabh Bachchan, Karan Johar, Gulzar, Javed Akhtar, Shiamak Davar and Dia Mirza.

The auditorium is going to have presentations directed by Karan Johar. Lyrics and other elements by Gulzar and Javen Akhtar. Shankar-Ehsaan-Loy are i believe the guys who would provide the music...

The thing is... Not much is out in the media. But what i saw was phenomenal.

The organizers are aiming to have it ready before the start of the commonwealth games. of course the target audience are international travelers...

I just hope it turns out at least exactly like what it is planned to be.

The people behind this project believe it would become the global tourist destination on the same platform as the Sydney’s Opera House, Paris’s Moulin Rouge, Thailand’s Phuket FantaSea, Singapore’s Esplanade and London’s Broadway.

BTW. this is not an advertisement message. Just an inside story. some hints are already available on news sites. the project is keeping a very low profile 😀

let's hope it turns to be true... and we could finally have something other than Taj Mahal to boast about 😀

----------

by the way, Kingdom of Dreams translates into सपनो का महल!

----------

i forgot to add. their future plans are to open similar setups in 4-5 more locations around the world. .. include Las Vegas 😉

----------

finally a disclaimer... maybe i was too tired that day or maybe i saw it all in a dream. it might not be true at all. 😛

sounds interesting

Good tourist planning by the Great Indian Nautanki Company also extended effort on Facebook page to bring awareness of its presence.

yey to mobile tweeting!

Culture Gully launch today. Priyanka Chopra is probably the chief guest. Public launch is tomorrow.

Launch event going on right now!

Some photos from my balcony 😛

---------- Post added at 08:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:25 PM ----------

https://youtube.com/watch?v=XJ1dq0AsJd0

here is a stupid video.

---------- Post added at 08:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:36 PM ----------

Blog post here: Kingdom of Dreams Launch in Gurgaon Today!

ok some information... the ticket costing is i believe Rs. 700 per person. 100 rupees is non-refundable. rest of the money can be refunded. or can be used to order food items. i think the food items are going to be on the higher side. think of prices like rs. 200-250 for a thali. and rs. 150-200 for chola bhatura. around this. this is not a cheapo destination like delhi haat. think of it as a very high class version of the same. but i have seen the interiors of culture gully and i can say one thing... it is phenomenal. the artificial sky they have and the pavilions for each states... it is pretty incredible. 🙂 i would try to get some photos up here.

post any questions you might have and i would try to get information about that.

IIFA Buzz launch takes place on August 5. Salman Khan is the chief guest.Canceled.