Khelmart user experience

• Thread starter Thread starter raagaaas
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1
  • Views Views 8,515
ISP
Beam
I just want to know what the heck is wrong with Khelmart.com. Nothing works on the website and the company is very indifferent. This is my detailed (harrowing) experience with the website 😛issed-off: . Hope this helps other customers (and the company notices this).
I visited the website on May 18th. Firstly the issue with login. When you give your id/password and press 'Enter' on the keyboard, the flow takes you to the 'Search' results page (not a minor issue). It works correctly if you press the Login button. When I tried to update my address details in the 'My Account' page, it consistenly reported an internal error. I then realized it doesnt accept special characters (i typed an apostrophe). This is very unintuitive. I wrote an email to info[at]khelmart.com about this. I never received any reply.
I selected a pair of Yonex Badminton shoes and proceeded to pay using a debit card. When I pressed a button to pay move forward, I encountered an error "Server is not responding" from Khelmart itself. I then tried this again. Midway I changed my mind and opted for Cash On Delivery. This transaction worked without any error. When i see the order details page, I see 3 orders instead of one and the some of the data there is not correct at all. I am not sure who wrote that code. I then wrote to info[at]khelmart.com about this.
The next day a lady called me to confirm the details and I told her that i put only one order. She said that i have to pay XYZ amount and the product will be delivered within 4-7 days. At this point, i thought "at least the product will be delivered, even though the website sucks".
Now it has been nearly 2 weeks. I have no idea if the product will be delivered. The phone numbers mentioned on the webiste dont work. The landline number is invalid and no one reponds to the calls on the mobile number mentioned on the site. NO ONE RESPONDS TO EMAILS TO info@khelmart.com. So essentially THERE IS NO WAY to contact them. I also tweeted on their twitter page and Google+ page. I received no reply. The contact form on their website also is useless, no one responds. Now I see that the product i ordered is out of stock. I need to atleast know if the product will be delivered ever. I will then go to another place to get my shoes.
I am getting a feeling that the company is going broke and closing up shop. This website was probably written by employees with less than average intellect. I have seen that some people posted positive reviews about this website last year. This sounds pretty unbelievable provided that I had this pathetic experience.

This is a fraud site and when I made a purchase of sports items they send me lesser items and telling me that they have send complete items and you should not have accepted if you feel any shortage in number of items, without opening the packet how the customer will come to know the number of items with in the packet, I had lost money while dealing with Khelmart.com, Never purchase from KHELMART site, Customer care people are no responding to the issues and no reply for the mails