• Thread starter Thread starter mikrotik
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 23
  • Views Views 4,085

mikrotik

I am getting updated....
ISP
Airtel FTTH
I have to work around 10 hours a day mouse and keyboard. Currently using Amazon basics wired combo and the mouse has phantom click issues in just 4 months of usage.
Suggest some decent keyboard and mouse. Not looking for high end products

Is there a decent mechanical wireless keyboard and mouse combo? I'm currently using tvs platina which brings back memories of the old days but the keyboard keypresses are glitchy. Not sure if it's a defective piece or general wireless interference.

Upvote 0
@mikrotik I am assuming replacement will be easier for me too in the future. First time was a hassle.

Upvote 0
Yeah, I have to go through the phone route. Chat option is never available. Their IVR options are TERRIBLE. They support voice commands but in the worst way possible.

Upvote 0
The Dell wireless mouse scroll wheel issue is a weird one. I bought the KM117 keyboard mouse combo about two and half years ago. During the usage so far scroll wheel stopped working properly twice but starts working again for no reason. lol. Recently I have seen another another issue where it suddenly lags very briefly, could be wireless interference or something else.

Upvote 0
These keyboard and mouse don’t last even a year. I knew about it so ordered a model that comes with 3 years advanced exchange warranty (on-site) thanks to @mikrotik for the suggestion. Here’s the journey so far:

First order - Oct 2022.
First replacement - February 2023.
Second replacement - December 2023.

As anyone can predict, I am looking at many more replacements.

Sushubh has suggested getting a mechanical keyboard, but I wanted a wireless and silent keyboard.

Upvote 0
Silent mechanical wireless keyboard are available but most of them are with opaque keys. Additionally with bluetooth polling rate is low but that should be fine with keyboard I guess but wifi is preferred.

Upvote 0