• Thread starter Thread starter mikrotik
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 23
  • Views Views 4,082

mikrotik

I am getting updated....
ISP
Airtel FTTH
I have to work around 10 hours a day mouse and keyboard. Currently using Amazon basics wired combo and the mouse has phantom click issues in just 4 months of usage.
Suggest some decent keyboard and mouse. Not looking for high end products

This is not really an answer for your query. But I am pretty happy with my current combination. Basically posting this to provide an option and bump this post.

Upvote 0
So, I am back to this thread. In the mean time, I had bought Dell KM7321W where they promised, next day shipping of replacement for 3yrs incase of issue. This they could not honour so, I had to return that.

Now I am looking for both mouse and keyboard. Currently using Amazon Basics keyboard and Dell cheapest mouse.

Can spend about 7K.

Upvote 0
I use these..
Mouse
Keyboard-
Though not flashy, but gets the job done.
If your mouse usage is extensive, get a pad with good cushion.

Upvote 0
Yea, I don't want the hassle of service center visit. So will either will take a cheap use and throw product or will take something that can be relied upon and offers home service.

Upvote 0
This they could not honour so
what exactly the issue? i mean why they couldn't honor?

I got the below model ,

And battery was going down quickly, every two weeks i had to change(duracell), so complained to dell and got the replacement home delivered(DHL) and old one picked up during delivery.

Upvote 0
The issue was the sales team during the purchase told me that this is covered under Advance Exchange Program where in replacement is shipped the next day. The same is mentioned on the website. When my mouse was having issues, they told me warranty is subject to parts availability. If I am paying a premium to them, then won't let them get away like this.
Although did not face issue with battery.
@smnrock Did you purchase it from Dell or Amazon? If Amazon who was the seller?

Upvote 0
^From Amazon and seller was 'Cannycom Store'. When i bought, he was the only seller, but now i see TPS also who i guess better.

Upvote 0
I purchased a Dell KM5221W Pro combo from Amazon and it comes with a 3 year warranty.

The scroll wheel went kaput with little to no use. Asking for a replacement was a hassle, and they kept sending a cheapo wired mouse instead of the wireless one that I am using. On the third delivery attempt, I got the exact model. However, they seem to have sent a refurbished unit. @Sushubh was right, Dell may have been selling refurbished stuff in the Indian market which includes monitors. Even the brand new one I purchased from Amazon, had scratches and marks which indicated that it was indeed used and the fact that the scroll wheel died made it even more clear.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Using Logitech MK275 Wireless Keyboard and Mouse Combo from last 2 years.
Mouse pointer occasionally get freeze in last few months. But replacing battery solves the issue.
No major issue with Keyboard as well.

Upvote 0