Kerala Vision vs BSNL vs Fiber Zone

• Thread starter Thread starter ShihabSoft
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 19
  • Views Views 5,947
BSNL‘s speeds are very variable depending on location. For some it is highly stable, for eg, I’ve never tested a speed lower than my plan even once in the last year to any international server. But yes, certainly BSNL doesn’t replicate the same level of performance in every zone and area.

LCO laid fibre connection to my home today. I opted for Railwire for now, everything is now working smoothly with my old RW account.

Only obstacle now is, he mentioned about the difficulties of changing assigned LCO in my account from my old LCO.. He said he'd better get a new account within an hour if provide him a passport size photo and copy of my proof.

I was like okay, but if I get a new account, the gaming IP RW assigned would be gone and I'd have to go through the hassle of creating support tickets again for the same..

He's yet to respond to the above query...

Anyone with knowledge about LCO change would be greatly appreciated for sharing them...

@sangeeth96 Yup, my old LCO sent a request to railwire about transferring to my new LCO with the new LCO's ID. And my new LCO sent a request to RW accepting the transfer. The account got transferred to my new LCO. Everything went smoothly, apart from a little bit of a blackface from my new LCO as I had to make a recharge 2.2k while my account was still with the old LCO, so the commission went to the old LCO. But my old LCO was cooperative and he was willing to transfer the commission amount to new LCO.

I am currently getting a new BSNL connection from the same LCO. Multi ISP on the same fibre is a first time for my LCO too, he has made some route changes by combining both VLANs, yet to test the connectivity, as am not at home.