Kerala Vision Broadband FTTH

@Libu What's ur internet speed? Do u get the same speed while downloading on PS4?

@Nitin i took 100Mbps plan.... and i use 5 devices simultaneously. so the bandwidth is shared. at late night i have seen speed on Ps4 reaching to 20-25 otherwise most of times its between 10-15 range. though if we connect LAN the speed ranges to 40-50mbps. (shared with other devices)...
also if you have a Ps4 can you let me know on ports which were used for forwarding.

@Libu Can u try downloading without any other devices connected to the network and see if u get full speed or not?. I don't use port forwarding, I already get NAT type 2 on PS4 without any setting

@Nitin i tried all ways, its not working out. are you using Kerala Vision FTTH. in case you are can you share your settings.

Uc1OtRq.jpg

Can you post the picture of NAT configuration page?

@Nitin i have reached out to Kerala Vision people to check if they can provide me a Public IP address. might be that will help. not sure if they will provide one.

@Libu Looks like they have blocked the ports which they should not. There are few solutions for this

1- Ask them to unblock the ports
2- Ask them if there is a option to port out of CG-NAT (if 1st option is not possible)
3- If 2nd option is also not possible, opt for static ip

@Nitin ... i actually checked with ISP ....they said i can opt for static ip at around 1850 (subscription for 1 year). And then again next year i will have to pay.... anyways i left the NAT issues for now. .....not bothering much about them....

@Nitin @varkey @vignesh_venkatesan .....had another query.... I am using GPON.... Net Link HG323 which has wifi capability as well. though i was thinking if i can add in another router to the existing connection. (mainly due to 5ghz band). I have a TP-Link Archer C60 router. .... i tried connecting LAN via Ethernet ports at both ends (GPON & Router). Its not working out. Then i tried Bridge mode in GPON....internet was not working. then i turned off NAT & DHCP.......nothing worked out. Am i missing something.....How do i connect the existing GPON to route. Once connected even internet signal is Red in router. I am posting settings of my GPON modem. I am not able to access router settings page. Please let me know if i am missing something in the setup. Thanks.

Somehow i am not able to attach images. All the GPON settings screenshots are already uploaded in previous pages of this thread. Thanks.