KeepSolid VPN Lifetime Subscription at 15$

• Thread starter Thread starter lucifer
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 2,421
Using it since year +
Lot of streaming servers (USA NETFLIX, India Hotstar, BBC, Disney+, Hulu, Amazon Prime)
Only restriction is they will log the IP of the device and will restrict number of connection. Only one device can be removed per week from the list.

Last edited:
@lucifer This may not be the appropriate place to ask. Sorry about that. Did you use a card to get Netflix Turkey? I want to use Netflix turkey but @Sudarshan61 's method of using cc for 1 month in Netflix IN and cancelling and resubscribing won't work as of now (Reddit posts). So, Gift cards are the only way. But I also read that Netflix would be asking for Turkish phone numbers for verification. Did you face anything similar when you signed up?

Sounds like a good deal, but I don't think it will have as good speed as other paid vpns (just because a lifetime subscriptions of anything is not a profitable business)

Can you posy single connection mode speedtest to gtt London and spectrum NY servers on speedtest after connecting to India, uk, us servers.

If it is actually good I'll buy

just because a lifetime subscriptions of anything is not a profitable business
They have monthly and yearly plans as well.
Also they have Premium plan...One you take lifetime plan they start promoting you with premium lifetime plan(With added filtering, ad-blockers etc. Never looked at those features) ..
So it all depends on the model they are following.
Pune server is slow
Yes. Pune is Streaming server (Hotstar) ..not recommended for surfing.
But I have never find issue streaming Hotstar (Used it for couple of year when I was overseas)

but I don't think it will have as good speed as other paid vpns
I have used Nord and Express as well in Past. They are not value for money when compared to this one.
Both Nord/Express have more servers and many times they wont work on Hotstar, Netflix and we will need to retry with multiple servers.

And not to forget the famous user data leak that happened with Nord. User Id's for both Nord/Express and even other paid VPNs are so easily available on social forums.

never faced issue with Keepsolid in last 2 years. Yes speed is bit low as compared to Nord/Express...But speed is overrated sir
eg. Netflix recommend 25Mpbs for 4K streaming ...
Unless you are heavy downloader you wont feel the difference of those 4-5 less Mbps

I have used Nord and Express as well in Past. They are not value for money when compared to this one.
Agreed with the cost part, but I did some extensive testing with the trial version, and I cannot get great speeds with it.
By default, it sends me to Germany (it is the best according to them for me, my location is Delhi, India).
From Germany speedtest are really bad for me I tried GTT London and spectrum NY. Both give me < 10mbps down and upload.
Tried multiple servers but the same luck. While it may be great for netflix and other streaming services, it's not good for my use as a VPN.

Whereas with NORD even if I connect to a US server I can get my maximum 50mbps speed over a single connection in speedtest.