Karnataka: BSNL Bharat Fiber New Plans (30/100/200/300mbps)

BSNL takes lot of time to do that , better take a router and Bridge it . The ONT is good LAN wise . I would say dont replace

@AshikAliLive Is your plan changed now?I mailed again at 11.30 today , still not changed.

I called 1504 and that guy said to call back after 8pm as they can't check anything due to system problem.

@varkey Did you complain on pgportal or just twitter?

Wonder when BSNL will make a unified portal for Billing , Consumer Grievances and Service Requests . They should improve very much in this area

@AshikAliLive Is your plan changed now?I mailed again at 11.30 today , still not changed.

I called 1504 and that guy said to call back after 8pm as they can't check anything due to system problem.

@varkey Did you complain on pgportal or just twitter?
Not yet, lodged a complaint in PGportal, tweeted them, nothing so far. Their customer care number is pathetic, don't waste your time.

Wonder when BSNL will make a unified portal for Billing , Consumer Grievances and Service Requests . They should improve very much in this area
bruv i am from shivamoga & i tried to change plan from selfcare as i saw the msg i got to know it does'nt work. & i tried to email that you have given they said we are BSNL westbengal pls contact karnataka concerned team..

@DMC I had sent them mail from two different email IDs and didn't get any response.

Tried pgportal and twitter and now my order status is in progress in selfcare portal.

@DMC I would say going to the office would not get the work done..Just raise your concern on Pg portal . I called the office and they said they had no idea of plans . What is your status on Selfcare ?

@shashankb it is saying "open" i went to the office around 11AM there were not a single mosquito present there, tried twitter , selfcare i dont know what to do.

@TurboUser i have experienced this BSNL is soo messed up that they close the complaint saying working fine in the coustmer end without notifying the coustmer. 😕😕

When did you raise request ? Mine took 5 days to change after plan change request in Self-care
My friend's condition is even weird ...his Selfcare says that a existing request is already present whereas nothing shows in ongoing requests 😑

• LOL
Reactions: DMC
While I was browsing through Karnataka BSNL website for any Ccontacts I found this website

When you click on the KTK circle menu on the webpage , it redirects me to Olymptrade website 😡. I just think BSNL should really go down the drain sometimes