Karnataka: BSNL Bharat Fiber New Plans (30/100/200/300mbps)

shashankb

shashankb

ISP
▪️ BSNL Fiber
▪️ Jio 5G
▪️ AS139195-Seans Media
BSNL takes lot of time to do that , better take a router and Bridge it . The ONT is good LAN wise . I would say dont replace

T

TurboUser

ISP
BSNL FTTH
@AshikAliLive Is your plan changed now?I mailed again at 11.30 today , still not changed.

I called 1504 and that guy said to call back after 8pm as they can't check anything due to system problem.

@varkey Did you complain on pgportal or just twitter?

shashankb

shashankb

ISP
▪️ BSNL Fiber
▪️ Jio 5G
▪️ AS139195-Seans Media
Wonder when BSNL will make a unified portal for Billing , Consumer Grievances and Service Requests . They should improve very much in this area

AshikAliLive

AshikAliLive

ISP
BSNL
Airtel Fiber
@AshikAliLive Is your plan changed now?I mailed again at 11.30 today , still not changed.

I called 1504 and that guy said to call back after 8pm as they can't check anything due to system problem.

@varkey Did you complain on pgportal or just twitter?
Not yet, lodged a complaint in PGportal, tweeted them, nothing so far. Their customer care number is pathetic, don't waste your time.

DMC

DMC

ISP
BSNL FTTH
AIRTEL 4G
BSNL 3G
Wonder when BSNL will make a unified portal for Billing , Consumer Grievances and Service Requests . They should improve very much in this area
bruv i am from shivamoga & i tried to change plan from selfcare as i saw the msg i got to know it does'nt work. & i tried to email that you have given they said we are BSNL westbengal pls contact karnataka concerned team..

T

TurboUser

ISP
BSNL FTTH
@DMC I had sent them mail from two different email IDs and didn't get any response.

Tried pgportal and twitter and now my order status is in progress in selfcare portal.

shashankb

shashankb

ISP
▪️ BSNL Fiber
▪️ Jio 5G
▪️ AS139195-Seans Media
@DMC I would say going to the office would not get the work done..Just raise your concern on Pg portal . I called the office and they said they had no idea of plans . What is your status on Selfcare ?

DMC

DMC

ISP
BSNL FTTH
AIRTEL 4G
BSNL 3G
@shashankb it is saying "open" i went to the office around 11AM there were not a single mosquito present there, tried twitter , selfcare i dont know what to do.

T

TurboUser

ISP
BSNL FTTH
Raise technical complaint in selfcare, you might receive call from them.
Also try pgportal.

DMC

DMC

ISP
BSNL FTTH
AIRTEL 4G
BSNL 3G
@TurboUser i have experienced this BSNL is soo messed up that they close the complaint saying working fine in the coustmer end without notifying the coustmer. :confused::confused:

shashankb

shashankb

ISP
▪️ BSNL Fiber
▪️ Jio 5G
▪️ AS139195-Seans Media
When did you raise request ? Mine took 5 days to change after plan change request in Self-care
My friend's condition is even weird ...his Selfcare says that a existing request is already present whereas nothing shows in ongoing requests 😑

• LOL
Reactions: DMC
shashankb

shashankb

ISP
▪️ BSNL Fiber
▪️ Jio 5G
▪️ AS139195-Seans Media
While I was browsing through Karnataka BSNL website for any Ccontacts I found this website

When you click on the KTK circle menu on the webpage , it redirects me to Olymptrade website :mad:. I just think BSNL should really go down the drain sometimes