Karbonn A40 Offer on Airtel 4G (Rs. 2899)

• Thread starter Thread starter Deep Saha
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 1,662

Deep Saha

4G LTE GeeK
ISP
Alliance Broadband Services
Airtel New Offer for 4G Bundled Phone.

Your First 4G Smartphone At Just Rs. 1,399*

Brand: Karbonn A40

Cashback Offer

1. The phone has to be purchased with Rs 2,899.
2. Cashback will be provided by Airtel in a period of 36months in a total of Rs 1,500. See Terms and Conditions.

Now comes Terms and Conditions :

For CashBack :
  1. New/existing pre-paid subscriber can avail this offer.Also, 1500rs cashback after 3yrs in Airtel Money only if recharged with Rs169, i.e Rs 500 cashback after 18months if recharged with Rs 169 for 18mnths and rest Rs 1000 if again continued to use the same plan i.e Rs169 for another 18months.
    Totalling of Rs 6084 recharges for total 36 months (18+18) and get cash back of Rs 1500 (500+1000).
  2. Cashback will be refunded only to Airtel Money and sim have to be used in Karbon A40 handset only.
  3. The customer does not need to return the Device to avail the cashback.
For Rs 169 Plan :
  1. Rs 169 Plan has Unlimited Local + STD Mobile Calls (subject to fair usage policy) + 0.5 GB data per day for a period of twenty-eight (28) days.
  2. For Other Handset: With INR 169/- Unlimited Local + STD Mobile calls (subject to fair usage policy) + 0.5 GB data per day for a period of fourteen days (14) days.
  3. Fair Usage Policy sums up to 250min / day or 1000min / week, an excess of this may attract additional charges.
  4. Rs 169 plan doesn't have Unlimited Calling Benefits in Roaming.
  5. Only 0.5 GB i.e 500MB of free data will be provided per day and excess of 0.5GB/day data will incur charges of Rs 4000 / GB.
P.S
I am nowhere linked or affiliated with Airtel or Karbonn or whatsoever, I put airtel logo and designed the page a little bit to make it look good, and each and every hyperlink of the page is direct links to the tos or airtel phone that's the reason to link it.
If any mod or admin find anything inappropriate then he/she can rectify it.

Last edited by a moderator:
dQsFiiA.png

all the headlines i read today claimed that the price of the phone was 1400. so much bullshit.

This offer is worst they have got ... JioPhone terms are far better than this...