Kank Or Lage Raho

kevruud11

:) hai how arwe i ]

smartbuddy_82

Regulars
Regulars
Pathetic question in the first place.... :angry:How can someone even think of comparing KANK with Lage Raho?????KANK, was HORRRIBLE to say the least...

cyberwiz

Regulars
KANK gross earning as of 5/10/06 (8 weeks running) Rs. 46,36,00,000LRM earning as of 5/10/06 (5 weeks running) Rs. 60,51,00,000 The figures say it all.LRM could be the biggest grosser of all time even beating Gadar !

mhsabir

Xclusive
Regulars
I happened to watch Jaani Dushaman - yeah yeah the one with about 50 heroes starring the Kohli guy - that was horrible & I felt KANK on theatre is a match for that - :p .

mhsabir

Xclusive
Regulars
QUOTE(mhsabir @ Oct 24 2006, 02:20 PM) [snapback]66495[/snapback]
I happened to watch Jaani Dushaman - yeah yeah the one with about 50 heroes starring the Kohli guy - that was horrible & I felt KANK on theatre is a match for that - :p .[/b]

I recently almost had a heart attack when I read a link at a website that Jaani Dushman is being re-released in theatres, with trembling hands I opened the link and saw that it was the older one that was being re-released. Gave a sigh of relief. But , the producer Kohli guy to whom both the movies belong, said the newer one was also good. I was almost worried that he would think of bringing it in theatres again - But I shrugged it away saying - why would any theatre owner risk getting his projectionist becoming insane & also may lose out on other employees