Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna

Dukes Mangola

Regular
Project Name: KANK1. The program *KANK* has not been built as per the Functionality Design Specifications (script).2. The director should have first created a proper Design Document (screenplay) and then begun the actual coding.3. *AmitabhBachchan* is a powerful class with a number of methods and functions but it has not been effectively used.4. *AbhishekBachchan,* a derived class of *AmitabhBachchan*, inherits all the attributes and properties of its parent class. All in all, nothing but useless whitespace.5. *ShahRukhKhan* and *RaniMukherjee* are emotionally overloaded and go into an infinite weeping loop every 60 milliseconds.6. The methods such as *Songs()* and *Cinematography()* have been formulaically executed and produce predictable results.7. *PreityZinta* is an abstract class, which looks pretty but actually does nothing. 8. Functions like *ArjunRampal, JA, and KD* pass NULL values and are redundant.9. The program takes an unbearably long time to terminate? about 3 hours and 20 minutes.10. In User Acceptance Testing, too many defects were found.11. Conclusion: The program *KANK* seems to be built only on legacy compatibility with older programs *SILSILAY*, *KAL HO NA HO* and *K3G*, and is nothing more than an imitation Service Pack.

i hate karan johar........

heh, looks like Sushubh found my earlier post worthy of censorship... oh well, such is the price one has to pay when talking about Karan Johar, and his gay ol' gang of awesome artistes... anyway, I present a more subtle (and one can say family-friendly) version of my opinion.Karan Johar is formulaic and talentless. And if I was Shah Rukh Khan's guard and had to be near him all the time, I would shoot someone too.

stupid karan johar and another stupid flick... (His only somewhat descent movie was kkhh)I didnt see KANK myself though, bacch gaya.. :lol:

QUOTE(vebmetal @ Aug 20 2006, 11:06 PM) [snapback]59214[/snapback]
heh, looks like Sushubh found my earlier post worthy of censorship... oh well, such is the price one has to pay when talking about Karan Johar, and his gay ol' gang of awesome artistes... anyway, I present a more subtle (and one can say family-friendly) version of my opinion.

Karan Johar is formulaic and talentless. And if I was Shah Rukh Khan's guard and had to be near him all the time, I would shoot someone too.
[/b]

thanks for understanding. 🙂 profanities deletion... made for each other.

QUOTE(imranais @ Aug 21 2006, 12:49 PM) [snapback]59254[/snapback]
stupid karan johar and another stupid flick... (His only somewhat descent movie was kkhh)

I didnt see KANK myself though, bacch gaya.. :lol:
[/b]

now which one is kkhh....