Justseed free seed box private+public trackers 20gb free, full speed

• Thread starter Thread starter anonuser7
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 42
  • Views Views 15,934
you missued their offering and you are now deemed to face a no download link status ban 😛leasantry:
sahibunlimited said:
That's why i am first collecting 1tb
I am sure none of my friends would know how to use this so i have posted it on facebook with my referal link as "free fast download movies" 😀 let them figure it out
BTW can you download files from this site? Because from the last 2 hours i am unable to download my files from their storage. I click at "create link" and nothing is happening, maybe it's because i am using 10 years old computer.

😀 and ratio can changed from settings
What ratio?

YES! I am going to trust one random website's view about another random website! Woo.

torrent-invites is famous for giveaways, advertising and reviews of seedboxes and private torrent sites. Also some people on facebook are having problems and some are downloading at 800kB/s - 1.2 mega bytes/s max

Ok. So, you think they have investigated the service properly to know that it is not operated by a government sanctioned body that is just collecting your details to possibly sue you at a later stage? Or what about the kind of logs they are storing about your usage?

the site doesnt mention anything about not storing logs and stuff. wud be quite scary to hand over credit card details to them just like that.

exactly. use the service that manu uses. it is quite popular and should be a safer alternative.
of course, it should be safe enough to use the free account completely through VPN and disposable email addresses that cannot be traced back to you.

i wud stick to hollywood stuff. they wudnt take the effort to prosecute in a foreign land 😉
their idea is to mass mail letters asking for compensation. to drag you in court they wud prefer you being in their country.(usa)

I don't even watch most of the Bollywood stuff anyway...My downloads have games and Hollywood movies only

----------------------------
I found a way to add multiple links at once in idm
1. Open links page
2. Sellect all (ctrl+A)
3. In idm click on tasks->add batch download from clipboard