Justice Suresh Kait: "Like China, we will block all such websites"

Sid

Sid
You think most of the parents do it? Kids looking for sunny leone are searching her profile on FB lol and then they add some random chicks showing the un-natural stuff. BAD!

Sushubh

Administrator
as that popular comedian likes to say in his jokes...

we are from the land of kamasutra... we could f*ck you in more ways than you can count

When you have 60+ old age men ruling 60% more young indians , what were you expecting other than these stuffs

----------

I wish Matrix movie was real couple that with Minecraft

kickass

Super Adm1n
@chromaniaclol ..papa cj is damn good !!! in our country we end up giving too much importance to religion n sh!t. its as if life doesn't exist beyond that. ! we are way too religious about everything. for everything ppl start find auspicious day , auspicious time. every phuking thing has to be auspicious here!!! if only we had utilized that time to do something productive we wud have been on par wid the europeans by now !!though i m happy the newer generation doesn't give too much sh!t abt religion and sentiments n god n all tht. its the older generation who r acting like zealots.

GeorgePB

I think religion is just an excuse - they seem more interested in stifling dissent against the government or the ruling party. This court order, like the Reliance Entertainment one, was probably passed by judges who have no understanding of the issue, or who are in the pockets of big politicians.

desib0y2011

I think religion is just an excuse - they seem more interested in stifling dissent against the government or the ruling party. This court order, like the Reliance Entertainment one, was probably passed by judges who have no understanding of the issue, or who are in the pockets of big politicians.

Right on the Spot buddy! Perfect. You got it.
We in here, we're discussing religion, caste, some say explicit materials. It's Nothing - zlitch!.
Have we thought when in last 6 months - 1 year we had a communal violence/agitation/hot news of any sort because of some social n/w site?
I don't think we'd find anything.

See the same thing in slight different perspective - agitation and support for Anna, specially among students & younger citizens were majorly thru social n/w sites. We have to accept that Anna's movement in 2011 did cause a little disturbance to our 'well structured' govt. Hence, the big guys decided what could be done about this? And they are trying well to cencor our freedom - using the decoy of religion, caste, explicit contents etc etc (... more reasons will come).

Samuel

Amazing Member
Well its not only for religion stuff i guess. Explicit materials too.

Most sensible reply in the entire thread.

Toocool

Addicts
Right on the Spot buddy! Perfect. You got it.
We in here, we're discussing religion, caste, some say explicit materials. It's Nothing - zlitch!.
Have we thought when in last 6 months - 1 year we had a communal violence/agitation/hot news of any sort because of some social n/w site?
I don't think we'd find anything.

See the same thing in slight different perspective - agitation and support for Anna, specially among students & younger citizens were majorly thru social n/w sites. We have to accept that Anna's movement in 2011 did cause a little disturbance to our 'well structured' govt. Hence, the big guys decided what could be done about this? And they are trying well to cencor our freedom - using the decoy of religion, caste, explicit contents etc etc (... more reasons will come).

Second that.

Sushubh

Administrator
https://twitter.com/#!/pranesh_prakash/status/157464970139926528

Apparently the villain in the whole freedom of speech on the web scene in India.

----------

The Delhi high court on Thursday warned social networking site Facebook India and search engine Google India that websites can be "blocked" like in China if they fail to devise a mechanism to check and remove objectionable material from their web pages.
"Like China, we will block all such websites," Justice Suresh Kait said while asking counsel for Facebook and Google India to develop a mechanism to keep a check and remove "offensive and objectionable" material from their web pages.

We can block Facebook, Google like China — www.hindustantimes.com — Readability