Just got MTNL Triband

• Thread starter Thread starter muttster`
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 111
  • Views Views 33,038
dittomax i get is 28du meter shows 27.2 all the time while d/l torrent n bitlord shows 26

Yeah its really strange.......... 🤔

Here are my settings.. Do they mean.. connection is good ???? Down UPSNR Margin 22 22 dB Line Attenuation 32 12 dB Data Rate 256 256 kbps

SNRUP: 19.9 dBDOWN: 32.5 dBAttenuationUP: 17.0 dBDOWN: 31.5 dBDSP Version D.57.2.17 Output Power 12.1 dBAre these values good or bad?

guys, just have a look at the sticky topics always, before posting anything...your query may have already been answered there...

for the time being, u can go here...

My Sync rate is 256kbps both up and down. Is it possible to change the sync rate on my own or is this set on the exchange?

no u cant change it. Its set even beyond the exchange at their central servers.

if u're in delhi, ur down rate should be 288 kbps, i think most of the delhi users have that...

but there was someone who was telling that it could be upgraded to 512kbps by some sort of script! i think Sanke was tellingCould it be done??? anyone

When did i tell such things ??

I make this clear here itself

The speed is set at exchange itself

If u can hack ur exchange then nothing like it 😛

boy ! a script to upgrade the speed..wouldnt i love it 😛 Speed is not set at the exchange but even beyond it..at their central servers..U cant change it...this is not cable modem access.

here in mumbai the speed is set at the Prabhadevi exchange which is the headquaters of MTNL Mumbai

yup..coz its the HQ..point i am trying to make is that speed is not set at every exchange but at one central exchange where they have their gateway n main servers located.