just connected!

leftyworkin

heyo ppl!just got connected to my new bsnl connection (well...according to their records, it's already a month old, but they gave me the password now... 🙄 )so anyways, I tried to check my usage. Clicked on "Service Records", and I get the message - "Sorry. The service record you are querying is not found."Is this because I'm brand new? I disconnected once and tried again, still the same message. Is this a problem or is it normal?Cheers guys!!nice to be online! 😀 lefty

That is because BSNL takes some time updating your records, around 10-15 mins. By now this problem would have been sorted out.

dont mean to hijack this thread but why does it take 10-15 mins for BSNL to update its records??

may be they are updating the records by hand ? 😛 (Pun intended)

so many problems now with stats ,,,its BREAKING my sessions in some ABSURD basis and showin them after a LONG delay of more than many HOURS :Sif my session was frm 0200 to 0700 it gets broken into 02:00:00 05:05:0605:05:06 06:50:4006:50:40 07:00:00but when i get up n see my windows stats its jus one big 5hr session :Sbut it bcame regular its happen all the time nowadays

its not breaking it up. its because you get disconnected and then reauthenticated.