just connected!

leftyworkin

heyo ppl!just got connected to my new bsnl connection (well...according to their records, it's already a month old, but they gave me the password now... :rolleyes: )so anyways, I tried to check my usage. Clicked on "Service Records", and I get the message - "Sorry. The service record you are querying is not found."Is this because I'm brand new? I disconnected once and tried again, still the same message. Is this a problem or is it normal?Cheers guys!!nice to be online! :D lefty

Raptor

Regular
Regulars
That is because BSNL takes some time updating your records, around 10-15 mins. By now this problem would have been sorted out.

max

Regulars
Regulars
dont mean to hijack this thread but why does it take 10-15 mins for BSNL to update its records??

max

Regulars
Regulars
may be they are updating the records by hand ? :p (Pun intended)

pmontu

Regulars
so many problems now with stats ,,,its BREAKING my sessions in some ABSURD basis and showin them after a LONG delay of more than many HOURS :Sif my session was frm 0200 to 0700 it gets broken into 02:00:00 05:05:0605:05:06 06:50:4006:50:40 07:00:00but when i get up n see my windows stats its jus one big 5hr session :Sbut it bcame regular its happen all the time nowadays

max

Regulars
Regulars
its not breaking it up. its because you get disconnected and then reauthenticated.

leftyworkin

wow, my last night NU records are not showing up, but is being updated with today's morning records.. what gives?