• Thread starter Thread starter Anuraag
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 1,818
Status
Not open for further replies.
ISP
Tikona
Update: I am complaining about the chennai service. In choolai area.

Applied on 27th Oct for new connection. Salesman and customer care told me in less than 48hrs connection will be give . I gave them cheque of 1298/- Rs(699 plan + 599 installation charge) and then after few days on 30th I called the sales guy he is saying your account is still under process . The cheque was passed on 29th Oct.

Till November 1st , no connection provided and i got the technical person number from sales man. That tech guy is shouting at me and telling its not feasible in your area and do what ever you want.
2nd Nov I called sales guy he is saying sorry not feasible I shall put on refund.

3rd Nov I called cc and they told me 45 days for refund. And on 4th Nov I called appallete and they said refund process will take 60days and we will cut 599. After arguing for 30mins or so they agreed to give back 1298/- rs but only after 60days minimum.

In all these days they never made a call. I was the one calling them all the time to know the status of my connection. Such a pathetic company and such a arrogant salesman and technical guy. Salesman wanted to achieve the target , so told me the pillar is just behind. And on 3rd Nov he is telling there is no pillar near by.

Pl guys don't opt for this broadband unless you get to see the pillar actually. Cheaters. Just a waste of money,

Last edited:
What's your area and city? Just trying to see if there is any connection between your issue and the prevailing dispute between Reliance and BMC. Currently, the Seven Bungalows, Versova, Four Bungalows and Lokhandwala area haven't had Reliance Internet since June 30th (or 22nd itself, as the BMC were tearing down the lines in waves).

Status
Not open for further replies.