Just A Little Query

• Thread starter Thread starter adreno
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 1,637

adreno

Hi guysi have a little query.recently i took bsnl's 250 plan.a neighbour of mine's computer was not working , so for some days he used my computer in my place to use internet. he has 500 plan and used his own account only to login . he said that the amount of time he used from his account from my computer will be billed to him only and that i will not have to pay anything for the time used by him on my system.I want to know if he is telling the truth or do i have to bear the charges for his usage of internet on my system.does the bill come for the usage on the account id that is registered to me or the total traffic usage through my telephone line (which includes my account usage + my neighbour's usgae)?Please clear my doubt regarding this....Thanx....

Dont worry, He is telling the truth. BSNL connections dosnt seem to take in account the telephone line or the system, only the account you connect to.

yess he is tellin truthin adsl u can use ne pass newhere if that line has that same freq activated

thanx for the reply guys..i am very relieved.if what i feared was true my parents would have discontinued the internet connection in the first month only....

QUOTE(akash @ May 11 2006, 11:40 AM) [snapback]50947[/snapback]
but dude u can check ur session history. that how much u used
[/b]
I have checked my usage and it is within the limit. But my question was that will i have to pay for the time that my neighbour spent on my system. ie. is the billing done on the basis of traffic from my telephone line or is it done on the usage of the account registered to my telephone number ?