Junk

• Thread starter Thread starter devx101
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 41
  • Views Views 16,403
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly speaking I would have done this sooner 😉 ... Anyway it gives a clear message to all (including me) - do NOT CLUTTER my THREADS with UNNECESSARY conversation 😀

It's not the unnecessary conversation I mind so much as the personal attacks and biccering that goes on between some members.

It's not the unnecessary conversation I mind so much as the personal attacks and biccering that goes on between some members.
What happens can be clearly avoided with some attitude modifications.

@Mg - Suggest to have a separate closed thread for FAQs & have a separate one open for discussion on the FAQs - and information you feel is worth adding/changing in the FAQs , you can personally update the main thread from the discussion. I know you may feel that this is repeated info, but I feel this would be very helpful for people who do not want to spend time going through 10s of posts to get 1 line worth of really valuable information.

@Mg - Suggest to have a separate closed thread for FAQs & have a separate one open for discussion on the FAQs - and information you feel is worth adding/changing in the FAQs , you can personally update the main thread from the discussion. I know you may feel that this is repeated info, but I feel this would be very helpful for people who do not want to spend time going through 10s of posts to get 1 line worth of really valuable information.

I keep post #1 in that thread updated with all the information, and there is also a copy of the same on hayai.in now.

All one needs to do is click "first" at the bottom of the page or visit hayai.in itself.

Iam pretty sure your company is dream in your head. I changed my mind. After answering behalf of u did not care to even confirm my job.

Iam pretty sure your company is dream in your head. I changed my mind. After answering behalf of u did not care to even confirm my job.

What? Nobody has even offered anyone any jobs. You're also not the real CST1992, so... whatever... I don't know who you are.

What? Nobody has even offered anyone any jobs. You're also not the real CST1992, so... whatever... I don't know who you are.

U said it clearly to me that u would be happy that i join your company.

Hey mg this is not me.. forgive me I shouldnt have disclosed both cstcst and cst1992 but this is not me..

Hey cst 1992 stop it now that's enough.

huh? have an facebook account type "chaitanya Thengdi" . If he has required qualifications he can be offered a JOB!

---------- Post added at 07:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:54 PM ----------

Hey mg this is not me.. forgive me I shouldnt have disclosed both cstcst and cst1992 but this is not me..

Hey cst 1992 stop it now that's enough.

Time to change ur username!!

U said it clearly to me that u would be happy that i join your company.

Except that you're not the real CST1992 and even if you were, that still doesn't constitute a job offer. If I had sent CST1992 an actual offer by email/post/whaever, that only would constitute a job offer.

Other than that, I do not know who you are, and so I doubt I have ever offered you anything.

He is SACH 92! Ban him off!!

He is SACH 92! Ban him off!!

If that is the case, I definitely never offered him anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.