• Replies Replies 41
  • Views Views 16,407
Status
Not open for further replies.

devx101

Senior
ISP
LL/cable/3G then bck to EDGE
^^^ to adminI think we can safely ban some users from IBF who are here just to increase their post count. But perhaps they don't really know that it will not earn them any money.any open supporters......

just click on this link and everything should be alright.

Click on that link & let go of entertainment??? No way... Contrary to what others say - I (continue to) get entertained. If people want that stopped they have that choice provided by admin & any decision taken by admin related to what devx101 says is his call & I am comfortable with that - i.e Total stop of transmission - But I am not switching off my TV 😛 ...

^^^ to admin
I think we can safely ban some users from IBF who are here just to increase their post count. But perhaps they don't really know that it will not earn them any money.

any open supporters......
Not sure if I support you for only the "post count" aspect. I would really like it to apply to the "general annoyer" coefficient.

---------- Post added at 05:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:26 PM ----------

It will b cheating if u r liking your own post bcause your increasing own likings rather than others.😀

14 people watchin this thread, THANXZ to MG.

I really love your sense of ethics. Good to know you understand what is cheating. Keep it up.

just click on this link and everything should be alright.

Used that option a couple of days ago but he seems unignorable(sad madeup word 😛)... The reason being simple... Everyone seems to be quoting him so even though I have the ignore option on I still have to read all his posts 🙁 ...

Click on that link & let go of entertainment??? No way... Contrary to what others say - I (continue to) get entertained. If people want that stopped they have that choice provided by admin & any decision taken by admin related to what devx101 says is his call & I am comfortable with that - i.e Total stop of transmission - But I am not switching off my TV 😛 ...

Oh u are treating him like a JOKER....

---------- Post added at 06:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:25 PM ----------

Used that option a couple of days ago but he seems unignorable(sad madeup word 😛)... The reason being simple... Everyone seems to be quoting him so even though I have the ignore option on I still have to read all his posts 🙁 ...

I also agree with that....only the global ignore list or banning solution helps.

This thread is for junk/offtopic conversations.

so?

It gives me somewhere to move conversations like the ones above, which were moved from the Hayai FAQs thread.

Hey man i didnot start the thread...why my name comes at the top?

The order in which the post was posted.

It gives me somewhere to move conversations like the ones above, which were moved from the Hayai FAQs thread.

Then I fear the threads will not be more than 10 pages long.....😀 jk

---------- Post added at 08:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:33 PM ----------

Because the conversation is moved, and it starts from you.

Then I fear the threads will not be more than 10 pages long.....😀 jk

That might not be a bad thing. It would save an awful lot of repetition - and people might actually read from page 1, where most of the questions are answered 😀

He has become the center of attraction....free publicity sach?

---------- Post added at 08:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:35 PM ----------

That might not be a bad thing. It would save an awful lot of repetition - and people might actually read from page 1, where most of the questions are answered 😀

You know what? People enjoy off topic conversations.. so that'll make the threads a little boring.. I mean no occasional clashes between me and your BRO..

Honestly speaking I would have done this sooner 😉 ... Anyway it gives a clear message to all (including me) - do NOT CLUTTER my THREADS with UNNECESSARY conversation 😀

Status
Not open for further replies.