Junk Mails In Hotmail

i have a feeling i get spam on hotmail coz msn wants me to open hotmail account regularly. what u can do is to setup hotmail to direct all junk mails to trash folder. u might miss some important mails... that ways.

I onyl use my hotmail account for junk mail... i.e. when I need to provide a valid e-mail account to subcribe to something online, but I don't want to give them my real e-mail address.I figure junk deserves junk.

Sify mail is no better.According to surveys approx 94% emails are junk mail--so I guess you'll get your share.

The best way to deal with junk in Hotmail is to junk Hotmail. Get yourself a gmail (or even yahoo) account - waaaaaaaaaay better.

I onyl use my hotmail account for junk mail... i.e. when I need to provide a valid e-mail account to subcribe to something online, but I don't want to give them my real e-mail address.

I figure junk deserves junk.

same here but then had to shift to gmail because some trackers did not allow invites to be sent to hotmail.

btw in gmail also i get lot of spam

I use Yahoo address guard, u can create address like myjunkid+anything@yahoo.com and all emails will be directed to ur basic id.if tomorrow u get too much junk on that id u can simply delete that idthat way u dont have to maintain multiple account and ur main id still stays safe.

never signup/subscribe to stupid sites, they will keep on sending mailsif you have already done that best way to get rid out of those mails search for unsubscribe link at the bottom of the mail and do it

^^^ never click unsubscribe link on junk mail!!!thats the way they know that u really use that it!!

its no use clicking on unsubscribe.
you keep getting even more junk.
i have kept a yahoo id for all junk purposes like registration to torrent trackers, forums, etc. for one time use, i use mailinator.

right. most spammers would get the confirmation that the email id is actually used if you try to unsubscribe. 😛