Junk Mails In Hotmail

lookintothematrix

[OP]
Mar 13, 2006
how to get rid of the junk mails tht arrive in ur inbox...........i m tired of tellin hotmail tht it is a junk mail....

Sushubh

Administrator
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
i have a feeling i get spam on hotmail coz msn wants me to open hotmail account regularly. what u can do is to setup hotmail to direct all junk mails to trash folder. u might miss some important mails... that ways.

vebk

Mr. Advocate
Regulars
Jan 8, 2005
New Delhi
I onyl use my hotmail account for junk mail... i.e. when I need to provide a valid e-mail account to subcribe to something online, but I don't want to give them my real e-mail address.I figure junk deserves junk.

vkr1515

Apr 12, 2007
Sify mail is no better.According to surveys approx 94% emails are junk mail--so I guess you'll get your share.

vebk

Mr. Advocate
Regulars
Jan 8, 2005
New Delhi
The best way to deal with junk in Hotmail is to junk Hotmail. Get yourself a gmail (or even yahoo) account - waaaaaaaaaay better.

rachit_1804

Regulars
Regulars
Aug 29, 2005
I onyl use my hotmail account for junk mail... i.e. when I need to provide a valid e-mail account to subcribe to something online, but I don't want to give them my real e-mail address.

I figure junk deserves junk.

same here but then had to shift to gmail because some trackers did not allow invites to be sent to hotmail.

btw in gmail also i get lot of spam

amish

Star gazer
Regulars
Jul 3, 2006
Mumbai
I use Yahoo address guard, u can create address like myjunkid+anything@yahoo.com and all emails will be directed to ur basic id.if tomorrow u get too much junk on that id u can simply delete that idthat way u dont have to maintain multiple account and ur main id still stays safe.