Junglee Updates

Noticed it for the first time today.

hehe. personally, i have not seen anyone talk about searching on junglee. flipkart has such a massive brand recognition that it is the only online store that i hear from my few friends who are not much into online shopping.
and of course, the first and only question they ask me is if it is safe enough.

and I've met huge group of lawyers lobby, who do all the research on flipkart, and then buy from local/Ebay 😛leasantry:

Ah well. I have little interest in going to a Nokia store and bargain with them. The 30 day replacement policy is a good enough incentive right now. Amazon India has has something like that that I believe.
It is quite hard to find cheaper deals in retail stores here in Gurgaon largely because rents are so high in malls and popular markets.
As for eBay... Never really used them unless of course there was a very good reason. Based on my past experiences with Flipkart, the phone should be with me by Monday. 🙂

I agree Flipkart services are Excellent, Only problem is the price is little steep when compared in small cities.
for metros and other big cities flipkart would be a sensible place if you only consider the cost of petrol to go and buy.

Not sure, their prices have been quite competitive these days. I found a few cheaper deals online but mostly from relatively unknown stores.
As for buying locally... It is hard to find the model and color you want at smaller stores because they tend to stock just the popular models.
And going to a Nokia store would have required a whole lot more effort on my part 😀

Looking for a book. I searched Junglee for price comparison. It showed Flipkart and Amazon.in having the same price. But amazon delivery time was showing 2-3 days where as Flipkart was showing 4-7 days.Was about to order on amazon but stopped when amazon showed a longer delivery schedule. Checked Flipkart website where I found a 2-3 day delivery schedule. Ordered on Flipkart and it has been shipped today (Sunday).If u use Junglee, recheck in the respective websites.
Edited: Even for the Nokia 206 (Black) shown in the image above, Flipkart website shows 2-3 day delivery where as Junglee has it as 4-7 days.

ghpk said:
and I've met huge group of lawyers lobby, who do all the research on flipkart, and then buy from local/Ebay 😛leasantry:
what do research on FK, prices are pretty much mrp now there ? most stuff is cheaper anywhere else 😛

I research on Flipkart and then the local market. If I get a cheaper deal in the local market, I prefer to buy it personally from there.

I googled and researched and added the answer I think as a tag to this thread 😀