Jump In Upload Speeds?

• Thread starter Thread starter real_india
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 24
  • Views Views 5,728
airtel and their promises...from what i know, they are failing to deliver 80% of their advertised speeds... which has now been speficied by TRAI. and this applies to all the 'upto' packages too. it's just about time someone files a lawsuit against airtel.

QUOTE(Sushubh @ Nov 16 2006, 06:59 AM) [snapback]68866[/snapback]
airtel and their promises...

from what i know, they are failing to deliver 80% of their advertised speeds... which has now been speficied by TRAI. and this applies to all the 'upto' packages too.

it's just about time someone files a lawsuit against airtel.
[/b]

right said sushubh i 1000% agree with you.....
its been 3 months and still they are pretending that they r trying to rectify my problem...
they can spend millions in their advertisement to make fool general mass not in improving their old F*kin system to provide the promised speed.

i am just pissed of that they pay shah rukh khan big money for practically nothing.

netant, why dont you take legal recourse? Now even TRAI has spelt it out clearly!

What the hell......!!!!

I went yesterday to Airtel Showroom to get my 256 - Value 499 Plan converted to the 512 Power Plus - Night Unlimited Plan.. Today night I'm getting Speeds of 9.35Mbps... Blistering...!!!

No Photoshopping... or anything else.. Believe me.. Airtel some times gets screwed up...!!
And we get to enjoy Kewl speeds... 😛

Look at my transfer rate in Firefox.... Without any Download Accelerators...

I wish I keep getting this speed forever... !! 🙄

Hee..he.. Sushubh bhai.... :lol:

Hey.. thats unfair. I never get that. ONly for the first 2-3 seconds of my download thats it.

QUOTE(real_india @ Oct 22 2006, 11:33 PM) [snapback]66284[/snapback]
Guys something is wrong tonight. I am getting upload speeds in the range of 40-45 KBps (at times even touching 50 KBps) 😱 Earlier only download speed used to double during the night time but today for the first time in 10 months the upload speed has also doubled 🙂

Either this is due to some sort of work going on at backend or this is Aritel's diwali gift 🙄 Please reply if you are also getting an increase in upload speed during the night along with your loaction.
[/b]

Hopefully in two weeks time, BSNL users will be lauging at you...

@arnstein we will see who will do the laughing 🙄 As of know BSNL is going to provide 2 Mbps only for the limited plans. Let BSNL announce an increase of speed in the unlimited plans and then we will see some real competiton. It won't take Airtel long to match BSNL's offer, if & when BSNL does infact increase the speed of unlimited plans.