Joister Broadband

When I contacted joister, they refused to give me any information about the plan rates and pushed it on to the cablewallahs. Does anybody have an idea of how much the 16/25 mbps plan per month costs with/without commission from the LCO's and is it still on?. Do the annually announced plan rates still apply? Have they still sticked to the same rates or changed their policy? Revert ASAP
I had found out last year that you need to make full yearly payment upfront to joister n the lco will provide the connectivity..if tomorrow if the net is down thn one will end up running pillar to post so i guess it is not worth it..

Hi Guys i am using Joister Broadband and am unable to use DC++ ip 120.138.101.150 but am getting connection refused error
Can anyone help

here i was suppose to get 4mbps plan by joister but once after payment was done i did not received any calls form the company over and above their representatives started ignoring my calls
when i called company on their toll free numbers they said that my form havent submitted till the 9th day after my payment and still asking few days to start the line
on payment date their representative said that connection will be started min by 3 and max by 6 days after payment