Joister Broadband

@Varun120 Yes I will be getting the plan, but i have no info from the LCO yet regarding the plan except that its 25MBPS & would cost 18 odd thousands per year.
My current LCO (PromptNET) said he would give me 16 MBPS @ 1 Lac, but your 30k per annum is cheaper than what i pay. I am currently paying 4.5k each month for 4MBPS = 54K / year.
so 2.5k for 5MBPS is not that bad considering that.

I hope I'll be able to get 16 Mbps unlimited for less than 20000 Rs per annum, after joister becomes available. But my area's LCO is a son of a b!tch.

@AbhishekS Yeah those seems like LCO's plan, and not what Joister is providing.. Please contact them and may be show them the image that was posted on the first page.My LCO said the same thing, the plan is not for everyone as they don't really make much profit on it. So they push other plans to you.
Got this number from a person whose number is listed on Joister's website. So these are indeed the Joister plans. And I know they suck.

@varun102
Sorry No updates, ClassicNet has not contacted me back still. I am going to wait till tomorrow & then Call them up & see what the matter is.

aasimenator said:
Sorry No updates, ClassicNet has not contacted me back still. I am going to wait till tomorrow & then Call them up & see what the matter is.
So, what happened? Did you drop the plan of getting Joister?I called the Joister guy, he said joister would be available till November to December in my area.He also said that they would be having the plan of 15 Mbps and 30 Mbps unltd, but haven't decided the price yet.

thier dates keep postponing, the joister guy had mailed in feb stating that it would be available in my area in 2 months, still no sign of it.

Just got joister today! Through some guy from an ISP called "Genstar". Ghatkopar east. Paying 21K yearly or 7K quarterly, speeds are amazing just as advertised. 25mbps download AND upload! Connection got done within 3 days of confirmation. Till now no issues. Will keep updating.

@Sripad
😀rool (): Oh i envy you so much right now
If you don't mind SpeedTest results?
Since my ISP was not giving me in that price I had to get 16 MBPS 50Gb @ 1000 p.m.

visit speedtest.net > click on Begin Test > > Click on Share This Result > Click on Forum Tab > Copy the Code > Paste it in reply box here.

Whats your ip?
if its starts with 27.xxx.xxx. then pm me & i will sent you details of the DC++ network you can download in full speed from it. As i am also on 24Online Broadband Server 😀