Joister Broadband

Have contacted their local representative in Prabhadevi, will be applying for the connection shortly. Will post updates

So I got my Joister Connection about a month ago. 25Mbps
Will post a detailed review later.
My brief experience so far :
Installation - I spoke to the joister representative on the number provided on their website. He directed me to the LCO in prabahdevi who offers the connection. LCO guy came over immediately after contacting him and said connection is possible and he needs wiring done from my house to the outside duct. Upon me getting this done, he got the line up and running within 2 days. Overall very speedy and friendly service from the LCO.
Speeds - This is the big one - The first few days i wasnt getting more than 100kbps download speeds. Nor was i getting 25mbps in Speed Test's. The Joister representative said they had a problem with some servers and were working it out. A couple of days later he informed me that they had fixed it.
SO now I am getting 25Mbps in Seed Tests and about 1.5-2 mbps download speeds on certain file sharing sites.
Overall all pages load extremely quickly, YouTube 720 and 1080p videos buffer flawlessly, its pretty darn good.
I will post Speedtest results and Download screenshots a little later in the week.
My recommendation coming from airtel 4Mbps. Dont even think, call up these guys if your lucky enough and your LCO offers their service. TAKE IT
The joister people themselves are very helpful and the speed is fantastic. AND oh the most important thing - THE PRICE - for 25mpbs paying close to 2k a month with NO FUP! Thats the dream !

Well I remember it very nicely that I had tried proceeding ahead of that Get Started button almost 3-4 months ago too but with no success.

I always do one thing when I am stuck up in such scenarios. Just search a simple word which is likely to be there (maybe 3-4 different words if more keen)
plans site:www.joisterbroadband.com
in Google
If there is anything to be found, it will most likely be...
Here its only the 4 links which are at the top show up. Basically means even Google has given up 😀

If you want to find out about plans and how to get the connection call up the number on the landing page. I forget the guys name but he is very helpful and will tell you what you want to know.

@Ashish
So its been 8 months since you've been with Joister Broadband. are there any issues? disconnections how many times does that happen in 24 hours? can you ask your Cable Operator to provide prices for Joister?
I am paying 4500 rs for 4 mbps if Joister's connection is good & stable I would like to switch to that as my first option "Hayai" is no where to be found.
P.s. I've called Joister & confirmed that its available in my area via the same cable operator that is giving me the 4 MBPS plan, So i need something concrete on pricing of Joister so i can bargain a deal with them as i am 100% sure if they are charging me 4500 for 4 MBPS they will ask a lot more for 25 MBPS.

aasimenator said:
@Ashish
So its been 8 months since you've been with Joister Broadband. are there any issues? disconnections how many times does that happen in 24 hours? can you ask your Cable Operator to provide prices for Joister?
I am paying 4500 rs for 4 mbps if Joister's connection is good & stable I would like to switch to that as my first option "Hayai" is no where to be found.
P.s. I've called Joister & confirmed that its available in my area via the same cable operator that is giving me the 4 MBPS plan, So i need something concrete on pricing of Joister so i can bargain a deal with them as i am 100% sure if they are charging me 4500 for 4 MBPS they will ask a lot more for 25 MBPS.
Do you not think Rs. 4500/ month is very expensive just for 4Mbps?

aasimenator said:
@Ashish
i don't know where do you got the notion that i am using joister. i would have loved to, but unfortunately it's not available in my area

@ashish Sorry I just realized it was @sohum not you...@varun120 yeah it's costly considering prizes in other areas. In my area it is normal. Not many options so they take advantage of that.But I contacted them and the local isp and made a deal with themI am now getting 25mbps plan for 15000+10% LCO charge +12.36% ST= 18k approx per annum

aasimenator said:
@ashishSorry I just realized it was @sohum not you...@varun120 yeah it's costly considering prizes in other areas. In my area it is normal. Not many options so they take advantage of that.But I contacted them and the local isp and made a deal with themI am now getting 25mbps plan for 15000+10% LCO charge +12.36% ST= 18k approx per annum
Is it unlimited? B'coz if its unlimited, then it will be very good bargain. I'm also waiting for joister. They'll be available in my area after 2 months approx. My area doesn't have neither 1&1 nor fivenet, so I thought I'll wait for Joister, rather than going for Honesty which is available in my area. And, do tell me, how their service is in terms of speed and consistency, after you start using Joister.