Join Hands for Open Source Sify Dialer

• Thread starter Thread starter nishnet2002
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 36
  • Views Views 15,597
BBApp.dll has a function RetrieveChkSum which has 6 md5 hashes in it. I have no idea yet what they are used for though

anyone even bothered to read my post? 😱

Originally posted by Tushar@Dec 22 2005, 05:43 PM
BBApp.dll has a function RetrieveChkSum which has 6 md5 hashes in it. I have no idea yet what they are used for though
[snapback]36880[/snapback]
[/quote]

dudes, dont bother with the RetrieveChkSum function because it is used to check for checksums of the child programs for BBimpsec.exe etc,
i know that because i hated the crap (BBIMpsec.exe) and the new dialer, bloody loads it into startup each time i run it, so i wrote a program which would quit as soon as it runs and deletes the startup entry, named it bbimpsec.exe and put it into the sify broadband folder, but the sify client did not accept it, and reported an error of integrity fail, so thats that.

Originally posted by StaticElectricity@Dec 31 2005, 02:48 AM
dudes, dont bother with the RetrieveChkSum function because it is used to check for checksums of the child programs for BBimpsec.exe etc,
i know that because i hated the crap (BBIMpsec.exe) and the new dialer, bloody loads it into startup each time i run it, so i wrote a program which would quit as soon as it runs and deletes the startup entry, named it bbimpsec.exe and put it into the sify broadband folder, but the sify client did not accept it, and reported an error of integrity fail, so thats that.
[snapback]37843[/snapback]
[/quote]
I kind of discovered that just a few minutes after posting 😛. Those are md5 checksums of the files like you say, I personally did an md5 of all the files and linked them to the 6 hashes, then ended up deleting all this info : P

) CONS contains encrypted data as follows:
&curservid=.....&prevservid=....&version=....&sessionid=...&srcip=....&username=...&password=..[/b]

are u sure abt this format ????? bcoz if this isnt right then whole work is of no use ... 🙁

Originally posted by Tushar@Dec 22 2005, 05:20 PM
Ragarding the dummy server you're talking about, I can code it in PHP in just about 2 minutes. Accept user GET, send cookie with phpsess_id and display xml info. Tell me the particulars you want...

I will ofcourse be unable to host the script since I'm on Sify and ports aren't forwarded, so you have to either install PHP and use the script on localhost or ask someone here to host it.
[snapback]36879[/snapback]
[/quote]

I can host php on my site, if you guys need.
I'd be delighted to help out the alternative clients that have made my life so much easier.

Drop me a mail if you need it. neil at voidfx dot net