Joel Man

Hubmeister

As 1st is coming near and i have 600++ Free DSL mb left i decided to use it.Today at 5:00 around i kept one 489mb file [shhh that was RMVB]to download .I completed the download disconnected the pc at 10:10 pm and again i reconnected the netsay 15 minutes later and checked my usage!!WHAT I SEE THe FREE DSL Mb were Unaffected :eek:Do i have again 600mb to spent or Mtnl server lately updates for the amount of mb we download.Anyone facing similar thing?plz reply soon ,see ya

RockStar

Yea.. same here downloaded loadz of things between 4.30 - 8.00 ..no change in my usage .. i still hve the MBs

baudhayan

Regulars
I hope ppl don't start the Golden Hour - GH topic 1ce again. Already there is a long post on this topic. New joinees request u 2 refer 2 tht post. :D

mystery_inc18

Regulars
loolz such a ong time after i came back here, and look what i found same old que " what is GH? what is gh? shhh..." Mann iss triband sec main yehi bhara pada hai :p :p and hubmeister, how could u miss it, achcha haan i think they shifted that topic to the private section . so dude get some posts and then go read it for urslef ;);) :)hey hey hey look what mods did, they inceased the no. of emoticons yippeeee, finally my request was considered :lol: :lol: :p :p ^^^^^^ that was the msg i intended to write but since i jus found out that they hv hugely increased it from a max of 4 to a max of 5 :angry:ye what is this i wrote two seperate posts and they hv been automatically clubbed into one ....hmmmm... the mods hv been working .......oye what is this i wrote two seperate posts and they hv been automatically clubbed into one ....hmmmm... the mods hv been working .......