How is the infrastructure of Reliance Jio Fiber?

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 63558
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 70
  • Views Views 39,125
it doesn't make sense why they would setup black wires properly and orange wires hastily.

h6HbGB3.webp

Last edited by a moderator:
I doubt why they would use a eye catching color for a Fiber. If it was Delhi, Ndpl would cut that wire the first.

It is making no sense.

Main question is why GigaFiber cables connected with mobile towers and why not only backhaul building (exchange or called local central office)?

If they are using Mobile Tower as Backend.

Get ready for the high pings and congestion boys.

^ Compare your 4G with Broadband for Speeds.

Compare your 4G with Broadband for Latency.

Compare your 4g with Broadband for Packet Loss.

Compare your 4G with Broadband for Stability of Connection (Mobile keeps rotating the Public IP which might cause issue sometimes while gaming)

I doubt why they would use a eye catching color for a Fiber. If it was Delhi, Ndpl would cut that wire the first.

It is making no sense.
These Orange wires are not everywhere. They are only in few main streets. Main cables are Jio GigaFiber black cables on poles with proper fitting. And it if not other company's cable. It is Jio cable because in my city there is no other fiber broadband company. I also see these orange cables in Jio mobile towers underground installation works on roads. I think it is used on poles in few streets only for connecting jio mobile towers for GigaFiber. Or maybe it's a initial start of 5G work because in 5g there is need of small Pico cells on poles for high speed internet and better coverage. Thats why it is connected with mobile tower. I think. It just a guess only.

By the looks of it, this doesn’t look like a Jio exclusive tower. Majority of towers these days are shared and looking at the BTS installed on this tower, 2-3 operators seem to be sharing this. it’s likely that these Orange Cables might be of BSNL, Vodafone or Airtel if not of Jio. Jio exclusive towers are of totally different design and you can just identify them from miles.

^ True. Most of them are sharing nowadays.

Anyways, @all comeback to the topic of JioGigaFiber (Broadband) since this topic is about the Broadband and not about the Jio4G.

Towers can be discussed here: Reliance Jio

the connection is not really reliable, random websites are unapproachable ..

youtube , google is working fine , other websites not so much , smh

There are three types of wires all are black but one with purple,other with white and one more with red strip i don't know they are same or not but there also jio orange fiber are situated on the poles alongside main road

There are three types of wires all are black but one with purple,other with white and one more with red strip i don't know they are same or not but there also jio orange fiber are situated on the poles alongside main road
Same what it told. Can you confirm this from any Jio cable installation lineman or Jio technician or any other knowledge Jio person about these orange wires?
For which purpose these orange wires are installed on poles if there are already black Jio cables are installed on poles? And also why these orange cables are connected with nearby mobile towers?
You can use my previous pics on this thread of orange wires on poles.

I confirmed about these orange colour pole cables with local Jio GigaFiber installation team. They told me that there are only black and purple fiber cables on poles for GigaFiber. These orange wires may be of other company or may Jio 4G towers which they have no knowledge.