Reliance JioFi 2 Signal Strength

ISP
Airtel 4G, Jio
I recently bought a JioFi 2 device. Most of the time signal indicator is blue and it gets green when I press the power button. Also I get very less speed in my home. Any good practices/tips/tricks to make JioFi 2 behave properly? Or is my location is not properly covered with Jio Network.

My JioFi2 always gives green signal but speeds are extremely slow. Most of the time i get error time out connection. First 2 days were amazing I got 3.4mbps download on idm and steam and now it barely reaches 100kbps. Multiple complaints still no resolve.

The LEDs mean nothing. Post a screenshot of your dashboard like this:
1758692b6a.png

cannot upload image it turns grey then nothing so just copy pasting from login page
Basic Information
Connected Status
Attached
Connection Time
03:33:46

Network Information
Operating Mode
TDD
Operation Band
Band40
Bandwidth
20MHz
EARFCN
Physical Cell ID
PLMN
APN in Use
jionet
Global Cell ID
ECGI
40586400640127f11
RSRP
-85dBm
RSRQ
-8dB
SINR
22dB

What is the range of good signal?

I have seen that my device keeps changing between band5 and band40.

@spsneo Try to find spot where the status led is lit green and not flashing. Steady green will put you on band40 I think

What is the range of good signal?

I have seen that my device keeps changing between band5 and band40.
It's more like what materials are between you and the tower. My room has iron mesh on the windows which acts as a signal blocker. I get -94dBm Band5 inside my room but as soon as I open a window it goes to -98dBm Band3 and I get -95dBm Band40 right outside the window.

I have my JioFi hanging outside my window lol.

this is what im doing lol. i dropped my device like 50times till now

as the devices gets hot, because of continuous charging! I have removed the battery and running it on direct power from adapter. In this way it gets more signal and ventilation

YXV5kz8.jpg