JIO4GVOICE GOES OFFLINE WHEN ON WIFI. UPDATE!!!

ISP
BSNL
Congrats on your recent success. I have a suggestion for the Jio4GVoice app and this could help a lot of users with phones without VoLTE support (like my Moto Turbo).
On my phone even if LTE is on, if i connect to any wifi network JIO4GVOICE goes offline and i cant make/receive calls.

I went to developer options and enabled "Mobile Data Always On" option but it didn't work.

Some people use their unlimited wifi plans at home and want to conserve JIO usage for moments when they are travelling. And some of these people have phones without VoLTE support. I'm hesitant to join Jio Prime because of this issue.
On the next update, make the app use mobile data even wifi is on. Please reply immediately.

I'm sorry to disappoint you but nobody from here works for Jio. You could tweet them at @JioCare

unfortunately there is no "JIO Forum", there's just a contact page ;_; i was hoping someone would take notice of this and maybe spread the message to someone who does work at jio

They were allowing jiofi voice to work on wifi before til july last year.
Then came security/ regulatory implications and it was stopped outside jio network.

If Vowifi works on any operator I am ready to port all my nos to that operator. However the way Indian regulation works I have minimal hopes for now.