Jio Sim VoLTE Registering Stopped Suddenly

• Thread starter Thread starter VinayakaSP
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 4,088
ISP
ACT, Jio, Railwire
I have a problem with Jio sim lately. Suddenly from today morning I'm unable to place any call or receive any call from my Jio sim (let's call this Jio SIM 1).
When I call someone, the call disconnects immediately, and whenever someone call me to my Jio SIM 1 they hear that my phone is switched off.

Closely checking the phone (Realme 9 Pro+) I found that, VoLTE symbol is not showing for Jio SIM 1.
Obviously I tried restarting the phone, exchanging the sim slots and all nothing was fruitful.
Initial Jio SIM 1 was in slot 1, Airtel kn slot 2. Exchanged them, and I was able to get Airtel VoLTE on slot 1 but Jio SIM 1 VoLTE was not available in slot 2. That was the same case when the sims were in their original slots.
This proved that my phone sim slots aren't damaged.

Further to confirm that, and to triage whether Jio SIM 1 is damaged or not, I inserted Jio SIM 1 in another phone (Realme XT) and another Jio sim (let's call it Jio SIM 2) into main phone Realme 9Pro+.
To my surprise, Jio SIM 1 gets VoLTE perfectly in other phone also Jio SIM 2 gets VoLTE in Realme 9Pro+.

This indicates neither Jio SIM 1 is damaged nor sim slot of Realme 9Pro+ (according to me).

I tried setting Private DNS to off, keeping only one sim in 4g mode and Airtel in 2g. But nothing worked.

Interestingly, I can use data and make calls over VoWiFi.

I'm confused on how can I solve this issue?
Anyone faced this issue ever? Any solutions ? Any help much appreciated

Thanks in advance

Note: To give further details, there is another Realme 9Pro+ phone which I bought together with this. That phone is running fine with Jio. Also, there were no Software update in my phone from last week.

replace your sim card.

Tried a lot of things and finally did network reset from reset menu. That worked and I'm able to get VoLTE and can make/receive calls.

Only mystery is what was actually happen by itself to this sim? 😂

It's realme likely a software bug. Experienced similar issue on my grandmother's Realme 5 Pro a very long time ago.
Goodwork on your extensive troubleshooting. 🙂

Last edited:
do a network reset.... find it somewhere in settings... It happned to me aswell but after network reset and restart it worked properly.