Jio query

ISP
Bsnl
I brought a jio sim. The sim got activated, but the basic plan alone is activated not the welcome offer. No response from the customer care. Any suggestions?

If I remember correctly from other people's posts here, after the basic plan gets exhausted, your welcome offer gets activated.

But there was no basic plan. It just symbolises the sim validity. There is no activation of any plans till 31st dec. All are under welcome jio offer only.

Last edited:
Yes. Local phone vendors are not activating any plan with the sim card. Only Validity. And It shows a 'Balance Exhausted' message.

Basically they have to enter the plan id in the activation (Jio Welcome Offer, Jio for RF Engineers etc) but local guys are lazy they just scroll down and activate the sim without any problem.

Hi

I am new member good morning. Yesterday I got new Jio4g sim for my Apple ipad air 1. But cud not configure. The carrier Jio 4G is not appearing in the carrier as well as in the left hand corner of the ipad. Can anyone please guide me step by step for configuration.
Have a great day
Sridhar

Sorry to necro this but thought to ask here instead of making new thread. I had purchased jiofi in august and did the tele verifications for data and i am still using it occasionally. Today i decided to televerify for voice calls. So using jio4gvoice (jiojoin) I tried calling my alternate number Ivr said to verify I did by putting in the aadhar number and date of birth. Ivr said verification is successful welcome to blah blah. Now whenever I try to call someone it again asks to verify. I even restarted jiofi and tried but it still asks for verification