Jio is sending texts to those who got sim withot e-KYC (customes before 5/9/16) to do e-KYC!

Have you done e-kyc?

• Total voters

Deb_1

[OP]
Regulars
Feb 8, 2017
i just got the text yesterday!!!

Nishant

::IBF Addict::
Regulars
Jul 15, 2009
Ulhasnagar, MH
I got the same message few days ago (without any last date mentioned) as I had got the SIM using PAN card and Ration Card as POI and POA. Got the eKYC done last Saturday.

Jay

Regulars
Sep 4, 2014
ekyc using aadhar?

Jay

Regulars
Sep 4, 2014
I got the sim in May this year and e-kyc wasn't a prerequisite then. Hopefully they won't disconnect anytime soon.

amish

Star gazer
Regulars
Jul 3, 2006
Mumbai
I got SMS even when my number was obtained with Aadhar fingerprint authentication.

Neo8

Regulars
May 21, 2015
I received the message and I went to the reliance digital store with my adhar card to do the formality. I received the confirmation after 24 hours. Maybe they want to eliminate the users who were using false identity . The procedure is simple , You need to carry your orignal adhar card and your jio number with you. You get a otp on your phone ,give that to the representative of jio and then they do the finger print scanning after taking your adhar card . Thats it , it takes around 5 min max. Its the same procedure for buying a new sim also (atleast for prepaid for any network).