Jio Fibre Postpaid billing

• Thread starter Thread starter yihoyok965
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 19
  • Views Views 7,974
Brother - Same issue with me as well - I paid 2824.92 (399 + 18%) * 6 which means 6 months payment in advance on 24th October 2023

Now at the end of 5 months they are asking me to pay 38 rupees for 5 th month until 7th April otherwise my services will be suspended.

Legally, the bill should come after 24th April 2024

Can anyone know - if I don't pay the bill - will they provide me 6th month service or not ??????

If someone knows - please reply - So that I can take precautionary actions .......

If you don't pay the bill there will be penalty charges in the next bill. They have some billing cycle dates and they will follow that, you can ask more about this to customer care.

@Anuj1080 That extra charge is for the few extra days you used it before the next billing data. Download your JioFiber bill using MyJio app to understand the charges better.

And by the way, it is postpaid, but they make customers pay like prepaid. So, you usually need to pay in advance for the month, just like Prepaid. The only difference is that you don't have an option to NOT pay any month. They will charge you penalty if you don't recharge for any month.

I still couldn't understand why you guys even go for postpaid when there's prepaid available. It's like... Okay leave it 😂.

@unnecessary They don't provide prepaid connection in many areas, especially where they have recently started serving. I believe they earn extra commission for postpaid connection because they remain adamant that prepaid connection is no longer being provided.

In my case, I even tried contacting their customer care and they ended up saying the same. I was in a hurry to get rid of shitty RailWire, so I just agreed instead of trying to contact higher authorities.