Jio fibre back end issue?

• Thread starter Thread starter Xamanus
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 1,590
ISP
Airtel
Ive launched 3 complaints already. The technician comes home and after checking everything says it's a back end. It's been 10 days now of jio fibre not working.

I want to try and understand what is back end problems?

Please explain your problem in detail

Red light blinking. I called customer care and they send an engineer. Engineer came, first he thought fibre wire was cut but checked thoroughly and said it's a back end issue. Jio closed the complainant without being resolved. Made second complaint and another engineer came and confirmed it's back end issue and said some thing like power outage ( but I have another jio connection in living room which is working fine ) so dosent seem like a power outage.

So what does back end mean. The customer is absolutely have no clue and every time I call they assure 24 hours it will get resolved but nothing happens. It's been like this for 15 days now.

Any idea what could be the issue

I have two solutions to this first is surrender that connection and get a new connection and you will lose 1000 rupees

Second option is to raise the issue with the appellate authority and did them to fix the issue for you this will take time

I personally think that there is some issue with the router and you should talk with the engineer to get it replaced

I had similar problem. The problem is with the router. The customer service normally does not take request for replacing router. Just keep calling multiple times so each time you get connected to a different person, and hopefully someone would accept your request for router replacement. It took me 2 attempts to convince them for a router replacement. Else surrendering your connection is the 2nd best option.

Router is not whitelisted on ONT. Not a router issue but a backend technical issue that only someone with the technical know-how at the backend can solve. Try to replace router or get in touch with backend, which is really hard.

Whenever next engineer visits, ask them to call the backend there and then.
Since you have already shown patience for these many days, lodge a complaint on pgportal.gov.in